EAG Advertising & Marketing has an opportunity for an experienced Account Executive or Manager. (Title commensurate with experience).
EAG is a 17-year-old advertising agency based in the Crossroads District. We have become known as Kansas City’s premier agency serving the small business market. We have an immediate opening for a career-minded individual with very specific experience.
We offer the perfect balance between work and what’s really important; life. When you choose a career at EAG your valuable time and experience will be rewarded:
- Competitive salary, profitability bonus & fully vested retirement program
- Paid vacation, sick leave & expectation of a normal work week
- Health, dental, vision, disability & other benefits
- Educational opportunities, engagement with the community & membership in professional organizations
- And the best part – you get to work with hundreds of the most passionate, dynamic business owners in Kansas City & around the nation
This is a cross-functional position with high demand for organizational and strategic marketing skills. Our account leaders are critical to our clients’ success and will manage all aspects of their broad marketing programs.
This position is the agency’s first-line relationship with the clients assigned to them. Serving as the primary contact for the development and implementation of marketing programs, this position is ultimately responsible for the execution of each program and/or project on time, on strategy and within budget. People in this position are expected to exhibit a proficient level of knowledge while demonstrating a capacity for project management without direct supervision.
The ideal candidate will have managed integrated marketing programs in B2B or B2Corganizations, and across multiple media and channels. A marketing manager who has had full responsibility for a small to mid-size company’s marketing across all channels would be ideal for this position.
- Marketing and Advertising experience exceeding 5 years
- Demonstrated experience in managing integrated marketing programs and a strong understanding of media and online strategies, tactics and principals
- Effective business writing with strong language and grammar skills
- Extreme attention to detail in performing written and numerical activities
- Prior experience managing marketing for multiple clients or accounts at one time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Additional Skills or Experience Preferred
- Knowledge or experience with online engagement, website development, search and social strategies as well as brand development
- Familiarity or experience with statistical online measures and analytics
- Prior marketing experience in a small business culture
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned clients’ industries, culture, products/services and goals
- Managing all aspects of clients’ marketing programs ensuring timely execution of programs according to budget and plan
- Proactively communicating with clients and seeking ways to continually demonstrate proof of performance
- Maintaining client calendars and plans, managing resources and delegating activity to internal support teams
- Writing creative briefs, trafficking projects, monitoring online and offline activity and creating activity reports
- Making strategic recommendations to clients with confidence and knowledge based on research and experience, and modifying the plan as needed based upon changing client and product conditions
- Developing expertise in all aspects of marketing most needed by our clients
- Documenting client goals and operational processes utilizing agency CRM and/or project management tools
- Gathering and coordinating project information with internal departments, clients and any outside vendors
This is a demanding position due to the wide variety of activities performed and clients served. No two clients are alike. The ability to deeply understand each client’s business and to then develop highly integrated marketing programs is the key to success. In most cases our account managers work directly with the business owner so confidence, experience and knowledge are a must.
Tell us about yourself and submit your resume below.
Please, no emails or phone calls at this time.