EAG Advertising & Marketing has an available position for an experienced business development director.
EAG is Kansas City’s most recognizable agency brand working with small and mid-size businesses in the region. In our 16th year, our growth and expansion has resulted in the need for a business development professional with experience in advertising, marketing and/or small business.
This position can be full or part-time, to fit with the needs of the qualified applicant.
We are looking for a consummate professional with real, measurable experience developing relationships among the small business community. You will be supported by a comprehensive marketing and advertising campaign to increase awareness and to drive leads. Success will be measured by your ability to nurture those leads and develop new ones, which ultimately result in new client relationships.
Experience & Requirements
- A minimum of five years of directly related work experience to include:
- Business development and/or sales in a related field
- Marketing and advertising across all channels
- Working independently in a small-to-mid size company
- Broad business experiences, especially small-to-mid-size business
- Important attributes and experience:
- Familiarity or experience with using a CRM for lead management and reporting
- Experience with digital marketing in all channels
- Having worked closely with business owners
- Experience requiring strong communication, relationship building or sales
- Extremely adaptive to different environments and business cultures
- Must have a stellar reputation among the business community
Your resume must demonstrate, through actual work experience of five years or more, the ability to create and nurture relationships while moving people to action. You must be able to speak credibly as a contemporary marketer using all channels and tools available.
This is a full or part-time position with commensurate salary and benefits. This is not a commissioned position. In addition to a competitive salary, bonuses are paid based on the success of the company.
Visit www.smallbusinessmiracles.com/lets-talk/careers/ and submit your resume and cover letter, including salary history. You must meet the qualifications listed above and submit the required resume, cover letter and salary history to be considered for this position.