EAG Advertising & Marketing has an opportunity for an experienced Account Coordinator.
EAG is a 16-year-old advertising agency based in the Crossroads District. We have become known as Kansas City’s premier agency serving the small business market. We have an immediate opening for a career-minded individual with very specific experience.
We offer the perfect balance between work and what’s really important; life. When you choose a career at EAG your valuable time and experience will be rewarded:
- Competitive salary, profitability bonus & fully vested retirement program
- Paid vacation, sick leave & expectation of a normal work week
- Health, dental, vision, disability & other benefits
- Educational opportunities, engagement with the community & membership in professional organizations
- And the best part – you get to work with hundreds of the most passionate, dynamic business owners in Kansas City & around the nation
Want to see where you will spend your days? See inside EAG
This is a cross-functional position with high demand for organizational and strategic marketing skills. Our account teams are critical to our clients’ success and will impact many aspects of their broad marketing programs.
This position is primarily responsible for coordination and execution of marketing projects for our clients, and supports the Account Leaders on ongoing marketing tactics, special projects and office-wide initiatives. This position will also serve as the agency’s first-line relationship to clients on select projects and is ultimately responsible for the execution of project on time, on strategy and within budget. People in this position are expected to exhibit a proficient level of knowledge while demonstrating a capacity for project management with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate will have worked in an agency or small marketing department environment. A traffic coordinator, marketing coordinator or project coordinator who seeks more variety in project scope, wants to learn how to execute a variety of marketing tactics and who wants to expand into client-facing opportunities would be ideal for this position.
- Agency experience exceeding two years
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Effective business writing with strong language and grammar skills
- Extreme attention to detail in performing written and numerical activities
- Prior experience managing multiple clients or projects at one time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Additional Skills or Experience Preferred
- Knowledge or experience with email platforms, marketing automation, search and social strategies and content updates in WordPress
- Familiarity or experience with analytics reporting
- Prior experience in a small business marketing culture
- Assisting client services team members with daily tasks associated with clients’ advertising and marketing programs
- Gathering and coordinating project information with internal departments, clients and any outside vendors
- Fielding and processing internal requests
- Writing creative briefs, trafficking projects, monitoring online and offline activity and creating activity reports
- Developing expertise in all aspects of marketing most needed by assigned clients
- Utilizing agency project management tools to manage all project timelines project files and project schedules
- Trafficking open jobs in a timely and accurate manner by ensuring that the open job passes through the system in a timely manner and is reflective of the direction given by client services team members and client
- Collaborating with team members for efficient operations
- Proofing ads/copy/scripts to ensure accuracy and intent
- Managing, organizing and gathering content from client for website-related projects
- Performing quality assurance testing for client projects
- Understanding and managing time vs. budget utilizing mid & month end reporting and invoicing
- Adhering to agency systems and workflow processes to ensure all client and project related information is stored properly
- Striving to provide knowledge and deliver service that exceeds client expectations.
This is a demanding position due to the wide variety of activities performed and clients served.
Tell us about yourself and submit your resume below.
Please, no emails or phone calls at this time.